Band page created in 2012.
We are a new duo from Leeds called Backyard Burners. We are a duo but often play with other musicians (Mark Pugh on banjo & a fiddle player mainly).
We are keen buskers and play places such as Leeds, Bridlington, Saltaire and Liverpool.
We play traditional songs and add our own spark and energy to them. We mainly play bluegrass, country and gospel, but touch upon 50's rock 'n roll sometimes.
We are planning on recording a C.D before the end of the year.
We have videos on our page on facebook.
Backyard Burners has played 50 gigs in Leeds • Add a gig
- 2017-04-02 @ Grove Inn
- 2017-03-05 @ Grove Inn
- 2016-12-31 @ Friends of Ham
- 2016-12-10 @ The Key Club
- 2016-07-03 @ Grove Inn
- 2016-06-05 @ Grove Inn
- 2016-04-09 @ Temple Of Boom
- 2015-11-15 @ Oporto
- 2015-09-27 @ Chemic Tavern
- 2015-09-04 @ Brudenell Social Club (Games Room)
- 2015-07-14 @ Wharf Chambers
- 2015-07-08 @ Seven
- 2015-05-28 @ The Woods Bar & Grill (Chapel Allerton)
- 2014-12-31 @ Friends of Ham
- 2014-10-26 @ Brudenell Social Club (Games Room)
- 2014-08-28 @ Sela Bar
- 2014-08-20 @ It Bar
- 2014-07-17 @ Grove Inn
- 2014-07-10 @ Friends Of Ham
- 2014-05-29 @ Milo (Upstairs)
- 2014-05-09 @ Eiger Studios
- 2014-03-31 @ Harry's Bar (Wakefield)
- 2014-02-25 @ Old Printworks (Wakefield)
- 2013-11-20 @ It Bar
- 2013-10-24 @ Chemic Tavern
- 2013-10-08 @ Friends of Ham
- 2013-10-04 @ Brudenell Social Club
- 2013-08-17 @ Santiago
- 2013-06-30 @ Sela Bar
- 2013-05-21 @ El Bareto
- 2013-05-17 @ Fenton
- 2013-05-17 @ The New Conservatory
- 2013-04-24 @ It Bar
- 2013-04-23 @ Brudenell Social Club
- 2013-03-24 @ Milo
- 2013-02-16 @ Duck & Drake
- 2013-01-31 @ Santiago
- 2013-01-12 @ Brudenell Social Club
- 2013-01-09 @ Seven
- 2012-12-19 @ Leeds Anglers Club
- 2012-12-18 @ Milo (Upstairs)
- 2012-12-18 @ Milo
- 2012-12-07 @ New Headingley Club
- 2012-12-02 @ Sandinista!
- 2012-11-06 @ Travellers Rest (Armley)
- 2012-10-29 @ The Hop
- 2012-10-21 @ Verve
- 2012-10-20 @ Milo (Upstairs)
- 2012-10-07 @ Bierkeller
- 2012-10-04 @ The Hop (Wakefield)