This article was published in 2015.
From the curators of the Live At Leeds Unconference, Leeds Beckett University will present a day of talks from Music Industry professionals, accompanied by a Q&A session and networking opportunities.
The day - Tuesday 27th January, 10-5pm at Brudenell Social Club - will feature a morning and afternoon session, where speakers will give quick fire presentations on what their varied music industry careers have involved, and how they got to where they are.
Entry is free and open to all and you can register here.
- Flavia Allverti - (Live / Marketing - Vice / One Inch Badge)
- Allie Bailey (Marketing - Columbia Records)
- Pete Flinton (Live Sound Engineer)
- Ashley Kollakowski (Promoter - Beacons Festival, Belgrave Music Hall)
- Emily Moore (Artist Management - Southern Bird)
- Nathan Roberts (A&R - Lucky Number Records)
- Ellen Smith (Musician, Songwriter - Ellen & The Escapades)
- Sam Townend (Consultant / DJ - Tidy Trax & many others)
- Neil Ward (Tour Management)
- Tom Woodhead (Mastering Engineer - Hippocratic Mastering)
This event has been organised in conjunction with a series of artist development events culminating with the Live At Leeds Unconference, and with support from PRS for Music Foundation.
After the industry event there will be a free gig at the Brudenell Social Club, featuring CryBabyCry, Munich, Fold, James Carroll, and Sons of Great Men.