7 gigs in Leeds today • Add a gig
- Brudenell Social Club Bo Bruce
- It Bar Dan Burnett + Joe Kemp + Christy Herron
- Nation Of Shopkeepers Cottonwoolf
- Smokestack Junktion
- Snooty Fox (Wakefield) Anchored By Avarice
- The Hop (Wakefield) Emily And The Woods
- The Northern Monkey Warning! + A Billion Lions + Digital Cure
Blitz Kids Jono and Joey chat at Slam dunk about being in demand for support slots and the best alcoholic drinks to have at festivals.
The second in Pete Bott from Blacks Solicitors' series of advice articles on music law.
Deaf Havana interview with James, Matt and guest vocalist Grace
2,353 news articles • Post news
Trouble Will Find Me
Live @ Long Division 2013 on Saturday, 8th June 2013
Live @ Crooked Ways 2013 on Saturday, 1st June 2013
Music videos and interviews from Leeds and Yorkshire.
Leeds based electronic music artist
Alternative / progressive-Indie band from Leeds.
Swinegate, Leeds, LS1 4AG
52 gigs coming up soon
Music forum for bands and fans of live music in Leeds, West Yorkshire
I bet their gigs in the Mansfield area are sold out weeks in advance.
Posted by Mr Gary C - Wed, 19 Jun 11:55am
This is one of the first band threads since the Dharma that hasn't dropped from the top spot all week! Great work lads.
Posted by Black.Wire - Wed, 19 Jun 11:39am