22 gigs in Leeds today • Add a gig
- Belgrave Music Hall Chasing Dragons + Severed Heaven + Rugosa
- Brewdog The Paisley Royals + Richard Bower + Katie Dean
- Brudenell Social Club Ruarri Joseph
- Brudenell Social Club (Games Room) American Authors
- Chemic Tavern The Momos
- Duck & Drake Sonny Piper
- Hirst's Yard James Coley
- Holy Trinity Church City of Lights
- Howard Assembly Room Abdullah Ibrahim
- Milo Cabin Boy Jumped Ship
- New Roscoe Willie Nile
- O2 Academy Leeds Imelda May
- Packhorse The Human Project + Darko + Bad Ideas
- Sela Bar Louis Louis Louis!
- Seven Partisans
- Temple Of Boom Obliterations
- The Hepworth (Wakefield) Stretch Trio
- The Hop (Wakefield) Hope & Social
- The Woods Bar & Grill (Chapel Allerton) The Blueflies
- Verve The Sea Whores
- Warehouse 23 (Wakefield) Diamond Head
- Wharf Chambers Marsicans + The Parades + The Stray
444 articles • Submit article
I was lucky enough to catch up with James Kellegher (lead vocals, guitar) and Martin Dukelow (vocals, guitar) from Eliza and the Bear before their performance at The Wardrobe on the 12th October. It was a pure pleasure to chat to them about the festival season and where they are going next.
The place to be this Friday is 360Club Leeds, who plays host the best up and coming bands from Yorkshire and beyond. This week features Carnabells, who are quickly gaining industry popularity.
A selection of our favourite bands and shots from this years Beacons Festival.
It has been a busy few months for the boys at Jumbo Records, with the departure of the Founders Hunter and Lornette Smith, handing over the reins to Nick Fraser and Justinia Lewis. So we missed the August pick of the month, but here we are, back and better than ever with the latest Jumbo hot list from Matt Bradshaw
Just The One ft. Bellowhead
Live @ Brudenell Social Club on Friday, 7th November 2014
Live @ Brudenell Social Club on Monday, 10th November 2014
Live @ Players (Wakefield) on Saturday, 8th November 2014
Three piece alternative rock band, originally from Blackpool now based in Leeds
New female fronted rapcore hardcore metal band from Leeds.
Leeds University Union, Lifton Place, LS2 9JT
6 gigs coming up soon
Music forum for bands and fans of live music in Leeds, West Yorkshire
Great Anta track -
Posted by michaelrakies - Thu, 20 Nov 6:15pm
The only bands i watched that day were Pulp and Bluetones.
Posted by Mr Gary C - Thu, 20 Nov 3:52pm