Band page created in 2013.
A guitar band from Leeds. Wilfully nostalgic. Never as slack as we'd like to be.
In the spirit of a mid-90's golden age, Take Turns play fuzzy alt rock that flips between full-on slacker-pop and heartfelt indie, with shades of Weezer, Pavement and Superchunk constantly present.
The band came together in Leeds in 2012, playing fuzzy songs in the spirit of an indie-rock golden age; big choruses, and plenty of noise. They've supported Woman's Hour, The Yawns and Galaxians, and have appeared twice at Live at Leeds.
Take Turns has played 13 gigs in Leeds • Add a gig
- 2016-11-16 @ Wharf Chambers
- 2016-02-20 @ Brudenell Social Club
- 2015-04-30 @ Brudenell Social Club (Games Room)
- 2014-11-23 @ Brudenell Social Club
- 2014-09-26 @ Brudenell Social Club (Games Room)
- 2014-06-13 @ Brudenell Social Club
- 2014-05-28 @ Packhorse
- 2013-06-26 @ Cockpit
- 2013-04-19 @ Fenton
- 2013-01-23 @ Wharf Chambers
- 2012-09-01 @ Baby Jupiter
- 2012-07-21 @ Brudenell Social Club
- 2012-03-02 @ Fox & Newt